SnoChillies Browser includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the SNOMED International. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by the College of American Pathologists.
“SNOMED”, “SNOMED CT” and “SNOMED Clinical Terms” are registered trademarks of the SNOMED International (www.snomed.org)
Use of SNOMED CT in SnoChillies Browser is governed by the conditions of the following SNOMED CT license issued by SNOMED International:
1. The meaning of the terms “Affiliate”, or “Data Analysis System”, “Data Creation System”, “Derivative”, “End User”, “Extension”, “Member”, “Non-Member Territory”, “SNOMED CT” and “SNOMED CT Content” are as defined in the SNOMED International Affiliate License Agreement (see on the SNOMED International web site).
2. Information about Affiliate Licensing is available at http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct. Individuals or organizations wishing to register as SNOMED International Affiliates can register at mlds.ihtsdotools.org, subject to acceptance of the Affiliate License Agreement (see on the SNOMED International web site).
3. The current list of SNOMED International Member Territories can be viewed at www.snomed.org/members. Countries not included in that list are "Non-Member Territories".
4. End Users, that do not hold an SNOMED International Affiliate License, may access SNOMED CT® SnoChillies Browser subject to acceptance of and adherence to the following sub-license limitations:
a) The sub-licensee is only permitted to access SNOMED CT® using this software (or service) for the purpose of exploring and evaluating the terminology.
b) The sub-licensee is not permitted the use of this software as part of a system that constitutes a SNOMED CT "Data Creation System" or "Data Analysis System", as defined in the SNOMED International Affiliate License. This means that the sub-licensee must not use SnoChillies Browser to add or copy SNOMED CT identifiers into any type of record system, database or document.
c) The sub-licensee is not permitted to translate or modify SNOMED CT Content or Derivatives.
d) The sub-licensee is not permitted to distribute or share SNOMED CT Content or Derivatives.
5. SNOMED International Affiliates may use SnoChillies CT Browser as part of a "Data Creation System" or "Data Analysis System" subject to the following conditions:
a) The SNOMED International Affiliate, using SnoChillies Browser must accept full responsibility for any reporting and fees due for use or deployment of such a system in a Non-Member Territory.
b) The SNOMED International Affiliate must not use SnoChillies Browser to access or interact with SNOMED CT in any way that is not permitted by the Affiliate License Agreement.
c) In the event of termination of the Affiliate License Agreement, the use of SnoChillies Browser will be subject to the End User limitations noted in 4.